Hi, welcome to My Card Party. I have some pretty White Christmas Ornaments that I prepared for this event. Be sure to visit Buttons Galore and More and check out some of the pretty projects that the Button Bevy have prepared.
Supplies for White Christmas Ornaments
- Snowflakes – May Arts “EX31 Metallic Silver Snowflakes Satin Cutout Ribbon“
- Buttons – Buttons Galore “Ivory/Pearl – HAB108 Assortment“
- Ink – Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko “Platinum Pearl Brilliance Ink, Psssst! Sheer Shimmer Spritz – Frost”
- Paper – Discount Cardstock “Neenah Solar White Cardstock”
- Bling – Want2Scrap “Silver Rhinestones, White Pearl Rhinestones, Silver Tear Drop, Silver Swirls Finesse, Beautiful Bling Borders – Beautiful Blooms”
- Digital Die Cuts – Samantha Walker “Ornament Set”, SVG Cuts “Christmas Ornaments SVG Kit”
- Adhesive – AdTech “Hot Glue Gun, Hot Glue Sticks”, Art Glitter “Dries Clear Designer Glue”
- Other – Wild Orchid Crafts – Flower, Craft Store – Pearl Trim
- Die cut pieces.
- Prepare rosette by folding on pre-scored lines and glue ends with Dries Clear Designer Glue. Adhere rosette to large circle with hot glue near the center of the shape.
- Spritz rosette with Psssst! Sheer Shimmer Spritz – Frost and let dry.
- Ink top layer of bell with Platinum Pearl Brilliance Ink and assemble. Adhere to rosette with hot glue.
- Embellish with Pearl button, flower, and bling.
- Cut apart Metallic Silver Snowflakes Satin Cutout Ribbon and add snowflakes where desired.
- Add hanger at back using pearl trim and hot glue.
Thanks for dropping by. Stay in touch!
Here are links to some of the other projects the Bevy has for you!